highly compressed pubg mobile 15.5 download for low end mobiles / pubg mobile season 10 highly compress
#NewHighlight pubg mobille season 10 all details
PUBG Mobile v0.15.5 update brings new 4v4 Team Death match ruins map, Companions, new weapon and vehicle for Vikendi, and morePUBG Mobile v0.15.5 update brings new 4v4 Team Death match ruins map, Companions, new weapon and vehicle for Vikendi, and more
PUBG Mobile is all set to get a new update tomorrow that will kick off Season 10 and will also bring a tonne of new content. The patch notes for PUBG Mobile 0.15.5 update are now live, revealing the key changes set to arrive with the update that will roll out starting tomorrow. PUBG Mobile v0.15.5 will introduce a new sub-machine gun called MP5K, an all-new map called Ruins, a Vikendi-exclusive vehicle, as well as a new character with a unique tactical advantage, to name a few.
- Royale Pass Season 10: Fury of the Wasteland
- All new rewards
- Requests have been relaunched and Royale Pass can now be gifted.
- The Royale Pass Upgrade Card can now be used directly in the Pass Upgrade page.
- Improved UI for Royale Pass
- New Team Deathmatch map: Ruins
- New weapon MP5K:
- The MP5K is a portable SMG that only appears in Vikendi, replacing the Vector.
- The MP5K has a high rate of fire at 900 RPM and has outstanding anti-recoil capabilities.
- The MP5K has a base damage of 33 and can be equipped with all attachments (Tactical Stock, Mags, Scopes, Foregrips, and Laser Sights)
- New vehicle Zima:
- Zima replaces the UAZ in Vikendi (Vikendi exclusive).
- Although it is more challenging to operate the Zima in snowy terrain, it is easier to drive than other 4-wheeled vehicles, making it more practical.
- The Zima is slower than other vehicles but more resistant to damage and can be used for alternate strategies.
- Season System: Added Tier Protection Card rewards to the Platinum and Crown tiers. After reaching the Ace tier, players can earn one star for every 100 points they gain. The icon changes with the number of stars.
- Copper: 1-5 stars
- Silver: 5-10 stars
- Gold: 11 stars or more
- New Player 8-Day Rewards: Updated 8-Day rewards for new players to add Finishes, Trails, Classic Crate Vouchers, and other rewards.
- Companion System: The Falcon
- Players will soon be able to collect materials for the Falcon companion in the redemption event for free. Players can also get more Companion Shards in the Shop or from the Royale Pass to get the Falcon, Falcon Avatar, Companion Food, and other items.
- Will go live on November 11th
- New Character (Coming Soon): Vehicle Engineer – Sara.
- Sara’s ability, Vehicle Enhancement, reduces the damage taken by vehicles when she is driving or riding in a vehicle in the EVO Modes.
- Changed Arcade mode availability
- Mini-Zone will be taken down temporarily
- Quick Match will be available at all times
- Sniper Training will now be available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- War mode will now be available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays
The PUBG Mobile v0..15.5 update also brings forth some minor QoL improvements. There are now tier and language requirements to team recruitments so that the recruiting player can set team-up conditions, e.g. only players at the Silver tier or higher can join. Players to can also view team recruitments based on mode/server/microphone and language.
-: DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS :-
- Click The Download Button Given Below
- Fill The Captcha (Prevent From Pop UP Pages)
- Then Wait for 10 Seconds and You Will Saw the Option of GET LINK
- Download and ENJOY!!!!
PUBG MOBILE 56 MB ZIP FILE
- last Match Mi vs Kings Xi- Visit
- last Match Dc vs Kkr- Visit
- last match Mi vs Kings XI –Visit
- last Match SRH vs RR- Visit
- Dream11 Winning tips – Visit
- Paytm Gold deal-visiT
- PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 : Update to New Weapon, Helicopter Ride
Betting —> Visit
Walmart —> visit